. About Euro Payment Group GmbH
- Euro Payment Group GmbH is a company duly incorporated and organised under the laws of Germany, having its registered principal place of business at Europa-Alle 52, 60327 Frankfurt, Germany, registration number Chamber of Commerce: HRB 74761 hereinafter referred to as “EPG”
- EPG offers their customers a wide range of electronic payment products and services. Our aim is to ensure that enterprises and consumers worldwide process and settle their payments securely and smoothly.
Area of Application
- The Terms & Conditions apply for all services of EPG irrespective of the scope of the engagement of EPG
- Varying agreements between EPG and the contractual partner and compelling legal regulations have priority.
- The contract about EPG services is based on the use and merchant contract alongside the Terms & Conditions and this includes the relevant EPG service descriptions and, where appropriate, additional conditions for individual services. In the case of discrepancies between these Terms & Conditions and any agreed additional conditions, the additional conditions have priority in the case of doubt.
- All offers from EPG to the contractual partner are provisional. With the signature and sending of the use and service contract to EPG, the contractual partner supplies an offer to conclude the contract.
- The contract has reached agreement when EPG countersigns the signed processing contract as legally binding and sends it back to the contractual partner and security from the contractual partner has been correctly provided where appropriate.
- Personally related data of the user shall only be collected, processed and used with payment transactions to the extent required for settlement of payments taking the peculiarities of each of the means of payment into account
- Personal data is forwarded exclusively to subcontractors of EPG for transaction settlement. Data can be forwarded to the corresponding service providers, such as credit information agencies, for commissioned purposes of identity verification and fraud protection.
- It is strictly forbidden to use EPG services to process payments of the following products and digital goods: tobacco products, prescription drugs, drugs and drug paraphernalia, weapons (including without limitation knives, firearms, pistols or ammunition), satellite and cable TV descramblers, material which incites violence, hatred or racism, government IDs and licences including replicas and private ID papers giving the appearance of being official, any counterfeit products, unlicensed or illegal lotteries or illegal gambling services, un-coded/miscoded gaming or goods or services violating third party intellectual property rights. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to add categories of prohibited transactions by adding such categories either to these Terms & Conditions, or an acceptable use policy published on the website.
- It is strictly forbidden to make payments to or to receive payments from persons or entities offering illegal gambling services, including (but not limited to) illegal sports betting, casino games and poker games. We may suspend or terminate your account at any time or refuse to execute or reverse a transaction if we believe that you directly or indirectly use or have used your account for or in connection with illegal gambling transactions. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use our services for transactions that may be considered illegal in your jurisdiction.
- It is strictly forbidden to use your merchant account for any illegal purposes including but not limited to fraud and money laundering. We will report any suspicious activity to the relevant law enforcement agency.
- It is your and not our responsibility to ensure that you only send payments to or receive payments from persons or entities for the sale or supply of goods and services that you may provide or receive in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. The mere fact that a person or entity accepts payments through us is not an indication of the legality of the supply or provision of their goods and services.
- Any complaints about us or the services we provide should be addressed to us in the first instance by contacting our Customer Service. You should clearly indicate that you are wishing to make a complaint to us. This helps us to distinguish a complaint from a mere query. We will send you a complaint acknowledgement by e-mail shortly after receiving your complaint.
- EPG shall not be liable for any disruption or impairment of intermediary services on which we rely for the performance of our obligations hereunder, provided that such disruption or impairment is due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our reasonable control or the control of the intermediary affected.
- EPG shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses including, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of business and loss of reputation. We shall not be liable for any losses arising from our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall operate to exclude liability for death or personal injury due to negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any statutory liability that cannot be excluded or supplemented by agreement between the parties.
- Indemnification/re-imbursement. You agree to defend, reimburse or compensate us and hold us and our other companies in our corporate group indemnified from any claim, demand, expenses or costs (including legal fees, fines or penalties) arising due to your or your agents’ breach of these Terms & Conditions or of applicable legislation. This provision remains effective beyond termination of the contractual relationship between you and us.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
- EPG is authorised to make slight changes to these Terms & Conditions as is customary, particularly regarding technical innovations or official conditions as long as this is not unreasonable for the contractual partner.
- EPG is entitled to provide part services as long as the contractual partner’s interest in the part service applies