If you would like to join our team please send us your full CV to email@example.com in german or english
Euro Payment Group is a Frankfurt based FinTech company. We offer a full service package for online payments, including risk management, real-time transaction processing and invoicing. Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and rapid response times distinguish us. Our portfolio includes traditional payment methods like credit cards and direct debit, established wallets like PayPal and new experimental technologies, like Bitcoin. As a part of the Gauselmann Group we aim at revolutionizing the payment process in the digital entertainment / digital goods industry and want to create a great and seamless customer experience online, offline and mobile.
To achieve this, we need you!
- Planning, developing and maintaining core PHP libraries.
- Optimization of existing code and databases.
- Analysis and implementation of external APIs.
- Development of modules for our back end administration systems.
- Try out new technologies and educate your team.
- Broad and recent experience as a PHP developer
- Experience with frameworks like Zend Framework or Symfony
- Competent handling of MySQL and Memcached.
- Test Driven Development is second nature to you
- For you secure software is not just a feature, it’s your responsibility
- Optional advantages are experience in C++ and Elasticsearch, good Unix shell skills and a college degree in computer science.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in a professional, experienced team
- Peer code review and individual feedback
- Everyone is welcomed to bring in own ideas, and every bit of code may be improved
- You are allowed to collaborate in open source software projects
- Annual trainings as well as conferences and fairs attendance
- Regular team events and BBQ on our roof terrace
- A fully equipped Thinkpad notebook (or what ever you would like to work on)
- Appreciating and motivating salary
- Modern and sunny office in the Frankfurt Westhafen area, with a great view over the Main river, easy to reach by foot, bus or car from the main train station.
- Free gym